The FaBo Story
Winning Entry
Read the winning entry here…
The FaBo Team was so impressed by the quality of this week‘s entries, we‘ve decided to offer the FIVE most FaBo-lous writers Private Mentoring by one of the FaBo Team.
We‘re not only looking for the best young writers in the country, but also those with the biggest imagination and the most dedication. The winners will be decided at the end of the project. The more times you enter, the more chances you have of winning this FaBo prize.
Our Mystery Author

This week’s Mystery Author was Kyle Mewburn
Download your special FaBo Kyle Mewburn bookmark here.
Kyle writes:
I must say I did an amazing job at throwing everyone off the scent, because only ONE person guessed I was this week’s mystery author. The majority of entries guessed it was Melinda Szymanik or Maureen Crisp. And that clever clogs was–Sahana from Room 26 Maungawhau School, Auckland.
Congratulations Sahana! Your mystery prize will be turning up soon.
As this week’s mystery author, I also get to be the Chief Judge. Unfortunately, I don’t get to wear a wig or a fancy robe, or even a shiny badge, but I do get to accept all the responsibility for the final decisions ... Hmmm, that doesn’t sound fair, does it?
Writing Talk with our Mystery Author
Each week, our Mystery Author will answer your questions, offer advice and tips, or discuss any writing-related topic. Post your question in the comments box, or email us at fabostory@gmail.com.
So can you guess this week’s Mystery Author? No bones about it, there's nothing better than a good mystery …
School of the Week
If you think your teacher or school is doing an especially FaBo job (like organising FaBo writing clubs, typing up your FaBo entries, or helping you in some especially FaBo-lous way), let us know and they could win a Super-FaBo Prize.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home