Special Mention - Erica and Zora
Chapter 2
by Erica and Zora (Maungawhau Primary, Auckland)
It was cold. Probably only about 2 degrees. My thin green pyjama’s gave hardly any warmth. I followed the tracks up the garden, down the garden and ending at the big oak tree. A great hiding spot I thought. Whoever was up there must be having a good laugh at me. Imagine it a boy in green pyjama’s walking up and down the garden.
I looked up. What I saw was a shock, a huge shock. Up there in a tree was a boy that looked about 19 was there dressed in track-pants and a jacket.
“W-w-who are you?” I asked.
“You should know” answered the boy.
“Well... I don’t.” I retorted.
“I don’t know how you’ll take this but... I’m actually you. In the future though” He continued.
“WHAT?? You decide to come to MY house, climb MY tree and lie right to MY face? I’m calling the cops!” I exclaimed. I ran back to the tent to get my cell-phone but was stopped by the boy.
“I need your help” he said.
“Wait, I’m not convinced. I’ll ask you what my name is and if you get it right then I’ll listen to how I’m supposed to help!” I reasoned
“Remy James Williams” He replied quickly.
“Okay then” I sighed. “What?”
“Well alot has changed since now, and the country isn’t governed by the government it’s ruled by Wed Scaw and we need to try to stop him!”
“OMIGOSH” I say sarcastically “Superman has to come to the rescue!”
“Don’t think you can fool me Remy!” I told the Remy that was me.
“No, seriously though there’s no time for jokes let’s go! Pack your bag only bring some food, a change of thick clothes because it is winter back at home and something to keep you entertained with because when we are in the time portal you have to wait for AGES!”
I ran to the house and took the spare key out from under Dad’s big shoe. I slipped inside as quickly and quietly as possible. I took out my underpants and everything else I needed. I also took my Book and packed it all in my bag. I headed out of the house to meet Remy
“Okay. Are we going to go now?” I asked.
“Yep, and remember though, if we have to stay for 5 months and 21 days only 1 second has changed in this world now take my hand and then we will be time-portalled 9 years into the future”
“O.K”
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home